1) 7 For All Mankind – The Trouser Featherweight Denim $118 - zappos.com
2) Leatherette Knotted Wedges$28 - forever21.com
3) Cooperative Canvas Wedge $48 - urbanoutfitters.com
4) Old Navy Womens Ballet Flats $20 - oldnavy.gap.com
5) Restricted Ann Wedge – Navy $50 - heels.com
6) Liliana Women’s Crown-1 Ankle Boot $40 - endless.com
Denim trousers, or trouser jeans, have been on my wish list for the past few years, but not anymore! The 70′s fashion trend brings an end to the skinny-jeans’ dominance over the denim world. Last month, I finally bought a pair, but I won’t be throwing on any ol’ shoes with them.
Cut wide like a pair of dress trousers, denim trousers needs to be worn with a pair of shoes that match the width of the hem. Go for peep-toed or round-toed shoes like sandals and ballet flats, but avoid pointed-toed shoes. To look long and lean, lengthen your leg line with denim that skims the ground and add height to your shoes with a wedge or espadrille.
What kind of shoes do you think go with the denim trousers?
You Might Also Like: