Valentine’s Day is coming up and I’ve been seeing so many vloggers share their makeup looks and outfit ideas. But the thing is, a lot of these girls are sharing outfits which are difficult to recreate because either a) items are thrifted or b) looks are expensive. We’re not all patient enough to scour Goodwill to score the cutest V-Day dress and many of us don’t have the dinero to shell out on some red-soled shoes (I’m looking at you “This outfit is perfect for brunch” vlogger). So I want to share some cute outfits for Valentines which anyone can realistically recreate.
Whether you’re single or just wanna kick it with the girls, here are two stylish outfits fit for the occasion.
1. The first outfit is romantic and great to wear for happy hour. To recreate, just take a feminine blouse, add some cute tailored shorts (or trousers), a pair of heels, and some jewelry (like a gold bracelet watch).
2. This second outfit is a little edgy and fit for the bar. Just wear an all black outfit, pull on a sporty jacket (like a varsity jacket or leather jacket), and some edgy accessories.
If you’re feeling a movie night in, wear something cute and comfy.
1. Although you might be staying in, you can still look cute. Toss on a girly dress (or skirt and tee), layer on a cardi, and slip into some flats.
2. Looking for something more casual? Layer on a vest with your tee and jeans for a just-festive-enough look.
For a special night out with a date, dress up a bit fancier.
1. Zip up into a little red dress (LRD) or any dress and head to a fancy restaurant. An LRD is a stand-out piece so keep accessories to a minimal like a small black clutch.
2. If you’re not in the mood for a little dress, a button-up shirt and pencil skirt is still sexy. Just unbutton the top a bit, add on some blingin’ jewelry (like big sparkly hoop earrings) and go for big, voluminous hair.
Whether you’re spending February 14th with the girls, staying in for a movie, or going on a date, you’ll be sure to look cute. Just use this as a guide to recreate your perfect cute Valentine’s Day outfit. What will you be wearing on V-Day?