I’m on a major earring kick. For real! For the past couple of months, I’ve been constantly hitting up the earring section of stores. I’m like a kid in a candy shop. I’m grinning from ear to ear and I just want EVERYTHING. But how can you blame me? I’m a newly pierced girl!
Yes, really. Before a couple of months ago, I never had my ears pierced. I was just too scared to have someone put a sharp needle through me. And as a grown-ass woman, I was embarrassed to cry from the pain. But I was more embarrassed to know my brother has his ears pierced. So one day after work, I walked into a local tattoo shop and declared, “I want my ears pierced!”
After 20-some years, I’m rocking bling on my ears. And woman, do I feel grown. I went on my own and I didn’t even cry. Now I’m more brighter and smilier. Earrings to an outfit are really like the cherry to a sundae.
Take for example Angelina Jolie’s most-talked-about beautiful emerald earrings. Her big gorgeous statement earrings glammed up her black Elie Saab Oscar gown. So as you decide on how to accessorize your party outfits this holiday season, consider some statement earrings. Here are my 7 favorite statement earring picks, which are all under $10! Which pair of statement earrings are your favorite?
1. Gold Fushcia Rectangle Drop Earrings, JCPenney $8
2. With Love From CA Double V Dangle Earrings, Pacsun $9.50
3. Geo Rhinestone Drop Earrings, Forever 21 $6.80
4. Shoulder Duster Chain Earrings, Charlotte Russe $6
5. Style&co. Earrings, Silver Tone Multi-Bead Linear Earrings, Macy’s &7.99
6. Pear Drop Earrings, JCPenney $8
7. Rhinestoned Loop Earrings, Forever 21 $7.80